Edmonton mom warns about dangers of indoor heatstroke : Edmonton

Edmonton mom warns about dangers of indoor heatstroke http://ift.tt/2s2ooo9 Abma said she had no idea heatstroke could happen indoors and is sharing her daughter’s frightening incident to warn others.

from : Edmonton http://ift.tt/2unKr8x
via IFTTT

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s